Natural Gas Europe Outlook: Managing without Russian gas Webinar
Date: Monday, 3 October, 2 PM BTS | 3 PM CEST
Join us on 3rd October to hear our experts discussing:
- How much demand will Europe need to shed this winter with severely reduced Russian exports?
- Can EU measures facilitate a large enough reduction or will prices dictate the bulk of the demand disruption?
- What’s next for Russian gas exports to Europe? Has Putin played his last card by halting flows through NS1?
- Will LNG offer any relief this winter? Where will the additional supply come from and what role can Chinese LNG demand play this winter?
- What are the prospects for increased supply from other producers to help Europe out of this supply crunch?
- Anne Kat Brevik, Director, LNG Research, LSEG
- Marina Tsygankova, Research Manager, Supply Chain & Commodities Research, LSEG
- Wayne Bryan, Director, European Gas Research Research, LSEG