Our Client: A successful Vienna based International Private Bank is currently looking for a highly qualified CIO.
Position: Chief Investment Officer
- At least 7 years experience in the Financial Services industry, with at least 4 years experience in portfolio management.
- A CFA charter holder.
- Entirely proficient in English and German.
- Aged 35 years and above.
- Leadership of the bank’s Portfolio Management Team, including development and implementation of investment strategies.
- Adherence to industry and compliance standards.
- Design and monitoring of the investment process.
- Portfolio management using both modelled and tailored approaches.
- Investment presentations and proposals to High-Net-Worth clients in English and German.
- Accurate and timely reporting of investment information and portfolio performance to the Client Service department.
Successful candidates will be passionate in their interest of financial markets and global macro-trends and economies. He/she will have excellent communication and analytical skills. He/she will be a responsible decision-maker, self-driven and target-oriented.
Application Guidelines: If you meet the above requirements please send your complete application (including a cover letter and your resume).
By email to: [email protected].
By post to: PERSPECTIVE Global Executive Search, Johannesgasse 2; 1010 Wien, Austria
Your application will be handled professionally and with strict confidentiality.